While adolescents have increased nutritional needs for growth and development, the highest prevalence of nutritional deficiencies occurs during adolescence. BIID and Nutrition Club, College of Home economics jointly organized a workshop on “Importance of Adolescent Nutrition” on 31st May, 2018 at HEC Auditorium. Professor Fatima Suraiya, Honorable Principal of Home Economics College graced the program as Chief Guest. Ms Jannatul Ferdous, Senior Dietitian and Ms Sharmin Jahan Lima, Dietitian, Samorita Hospital Ltd.were presented there as speaker. They shared their thoughts and experiences in front of around 100 students. Students actively participated in discussion sessions and an interesting game “What BIG IDEA I want to pursue in Nutrition Club?” It was a very interactive workshop with the spontaneous participation of Nutrition Club members of College of Home Economics.
- Embassy of France took part in #StandAgainstMalnutrition Photo Campaign
- Embassy of Sweden took part in #StandAgainstMalnutrition Photo Campaign
- Workshop on “Importance of Adolescent Nutrition” organized by BIID and College of Home Economics
- Nutrition Club Launched by BIID at Joymantap High School
- Design Camp organized during April 18-20, 2018 at BARD
There are no upcoming events at this time.