While adolescents have increased nutritional needs for growth and development, the highest prevalence of nutritional deficiencies occurs during adolescence. BIID and Nutrition Club, College of Home economics jointly organized a workshop on “Importance of Adolescent Nutrition” on 31st May, 2018 at HEC Auditorium. Professor Fatima Suraiya, Honorable Principal of Home Economics College graced the program as Chief Guest. Ms Jannatul Ferdous, Senior Dietitian and Ms Sharmin Jahan Lima, Dietitian, Samorita Hospital Ltd.were presented there as speaker. They shared their thoughts and experiences in front of around 100 students. Students actively participated in discussion sessions and an interesting game “What BIG IDEA I want to pursue in Nutrition Club?” It was a very interactive workshop with the spontaneous participation of Nutrition Club members of College of Home Economics.
- “Nutrition Awareness Campaign” at BTRI High School Nutrition Club, Sreemangal, Moulvibazar
- Paint & Let the World Know How Healthy Diets Lead to Zero Hunger! Participate Now in FAO’s Poster Contest for World Food Day 2019
- Youth Network Forum for Food Security & Network Policy
- নিউট্রিশন নিউজলেটার “অগ্রযাত্রা”, ২য় সংখ্যা
- Hand-washing session by Joymontop High School Nutrition Club at Joymontop High School, Singair, Manikganj
There are no upcoming events at this time.