Bangladesh Institute of ICT in Development (BIID) & Protiva Bikash Center, Companygonj, Noakhali, jointly launched the Nutrition Club initiative to foster engagement of youth in nutrition on 30th August, 2017. Besides curricular activities, the school also emphasizes on extra-curricular activities to enhance students’ skills in different areas. Nutrition Club will promote awareness building among the communities in rural areas and build capacity of youth groups on nutrition related issues.
- “Nutrition Awareness Campaign” at BTRI High School Nutrition Club, Sreemangal, Moulvibazar
- Paint & Let the World Know How Healthy Diets Lead to Zero Hunger! Participate Now in FAO’s Poster Contest for World Food Day 2019
- Youth Network Forum for Food Security & Network Policy
- নিউট্রিশন নিউজলেটার “অগ্রযাত্রা”, ২য় সংখ্যা
- Hand-washing session by Joymontop High School Nutrition Club at Joymontop High School, Singair, Manikganj
There are no upcoming events at this time.