Bangladesh Institute of ICT in Development (BIID) & Joymantap High School, jointly launched the Nutrition Club initiative to foster engagement of youth in nutrition on 12th May, 2018. Speaking to rural students is always motivating, they have limited access to required information and service to live a quality life but full of energy and potentials. These kids will build the future of Bangladesh, we support building their skills and nutrition literacy properly.
- “Nutrition Awareness Campaign” at BTRI High School Nutrition Club, Sreemangal, Moulvibazar
- Paint & Let the World Know How Healthy Diets Lead to Zero Hunger! Participate Now in FAO’s Poster Contest for World Food Day 2019
- Youth Network Forum for Food Security & Network Policy
- নিউট্রিশন নিউজলেটার “অগ্রযাত্রা”, ২য় সংখ্যা
- Hand-washing session by Joymontop High School Nutrition Club at Joymontop High School, Singair, Manikganj
There are no upcoming events at this time.