Bangladesh Institute of ICT in Development (BIID) & The Department of Applied Nutrition & Food Technology (ANFT), Islamic University, Kushtia jointly launched the Nutrition Club initiative to foster engagement of youth in nutrition at Islamic University Kushtia on 15th November, 2016. Dr. Md. Shamsul Alam, Dean, Faculty of Applied Science & Technology (ANFT), IU, Kushtia Joined as Chief Guest. Special guest was Mr. Shahid Uddin Akbar, CEO, BIID. Nutrition Club will promote awareness building among the communities in rural areas and build capacity of youth groups on nutrition related issues. A training session organized by BIID for the Nutrition Club members. The initiative supported by INGENAES/USAID. Other faculties & students of Islamic University were present at that occasion. BIID jointly with Nutrition Club arranged a nutrition awareness campaign at University Laboratory School, Islamic University, Kushtia on 16th November, 2016.
- Embassy of France took part in #StandAgainstMalnutrition Photo Campaign
- Embassy of Sweden took part in #StandAgainstMalnutrition Photo Campaign
- Workshop on “Importance of Adolescent Nutrition” organized by BIID and College of Home Economics
- Nutrition Club Launched by BIID at Joymantap High School
- Design Camp organized during April 18-20, 2018 at BARD
There are no upcoming events at this time.