Bangladesh Institute of ICT in Development (BIID) & The Department of Applied Nutrition & Food Technology (ANFT), Islamic University, Kushtia jointly launched the Nutrition Club initiative to foster engagement of youth in nutrition at Islamic University Kushtia on 15th November, 2016. Dr. Md. Shamsul Alam, Dean, Faculty of Applied Science & Technology (ANFT), IU, Kushtia Joined as Chief Guest. Special guest was Mr. Shahid Uddin Akbar, CEO, BIID. Nutrition Club will promote awareness building among the communities in rural areas and build capacity of youth groups on nutrition related issues. A training session organized by BIID for the Nutrition Club members. The initiative supported by INGENAES/USAID. Other faculties & students of Islamic University were present at that occasion. BIID jointly with Nutrition Club arranged a nutrition awareness campaign at University Laboratory School, Islamic University, Kushtia on 16th November, 2016.
- “Nutrition Awareness Campaign” at BTRI High School Nutrition Club, Sreemangal, Moulvibazar
- Paint & Let the World Know How Healthy Diets Lead to Zero Hunger! Participate Now in FAO’s Poster Contest for World Food Day 2019
- Youth Network Forum for Food Security & Network Policy
- নিউট্রিশন নিউজলেটার “অগ্রযাত্রা”, ২য় সংখ্যা
- Hand-washing session by Joymontop High School Nutrition Club at Joymontop High School, Singair, Manikganj
There are no upcoming events at this time.