BIID team visited Nutrition Club at Talimpur, Borolekha, Moulavibazar on 29 July,2018 managed by a group of adolescents under Suchana project. Listening the vibrant adolescent groups in remote locations has given a ray of hope. The group has participated in #StandAgainstMalnutrition Photo campaign. They enjoyed the nutrition based game “Mojai Mojai Pusti Shekha”. It is identified that participants has full of energy and enthusiasm, they need more action oriented economic and social interventions to empower these underprivileged groups.
- “Nutrition Awareness Campaign” at BTRI High School Nutrition Club, Sreemangal, Moulvibazar
- Paint & Let the World Know How Healthy Diets Lead to Zero Hunger! Participate Now in FAO’s Poster Contest for World Food Day 2019
- Youth Network Forum for Food Security & Network Policy
- নিউট্রিশন নিউজলেটার “অগ্রযাত্রা”, ২য় সংখ্যা
- Hand-washing session by Joymontop High School Nutrition Club at Joymontop High School, Singair, Manikganj
There are no upcoming events at this time.