“Food Plate for all” Campaign was organized by BIID from August 15 to October 12, 2017 where Nutrition Club of IGGSC, Pabna and BAU were taken part actively. It was a campus based activity aimed to “Awareness Building on Nutrition and promote food plate as a standard diet guide.”
- “Nutrition Awareness Campaign” at BTRI High School Nutrition Club, Sreemangal, Moulvibazar
- Paint & Let the World Know How Healthy Diets Lead to Zero Hunger! Participate Now in FAO’s Poster Contest for World Food Day 2019
- Youth Network Forum for Food Security & Network Policy
- নিউট্রিশন নিউজলেটার “অগ্রযাত্রা”, ২য় সংখ্যা
- Hand-washing session by Joymontop High School Nutrition Club at Joymontop High School, Singair, Manikganj
There are no upcoming events at this time.