Charlotta Schlyter, Ambassador of Sweden to Bangladesh, along with Ylva Festin, Second Secretary (Political & Trade) participated in the #StandAgainstMalnutrition photo campaign organized by Bangladesh Institute of ICT in Development (BIID). BIID is fostering youth led Nutrition Club initiative in Bangladesh to fight against all sorts of malnutrition. Mr. Shahid Uddin Akbar, CEO, BIID along with BIID Officials and members of Nutrition Club also participated in the Campaign.
- Embassy of France took part in #StandAgainstMalnutrition Photo Campaign
- Embassy of Sweden took part in #StandAgainstMalnutrition Photo Campaign
- Workshop on “Importance of Adolescent Nutrition” organized by BIID and College of Home Economics
- Nutrition Club Launched by BIID at Joymantap High School
- Design Camp organized during April 18-20, 2018 at BARD
There are no upcoming events at this time.